Democrats; Todays Democrat are not your Daddys ( or Mommys ) Democrat. Kennedy would be a far right wing nut to them. His pro business and tax reducing policies are anethema to todays Democrat:
Republican: While we identify more with the Republicans many of us are not happy with the very socially conservative direction that the Republican party has taken.
We are Conservacrats:
- Socially progressive ( on most issues)
- Economically conservative.
- Pro free market businessman.
- Lean towards being a libertarian but believe in some Government.
- We believe in American exceptionalism .
- We are not perfect but the United States has been a force for stability and a beacon of freedom in this world.
- We believe in limited Government , not , no Government. Common sense here applies.